8.26.2009

Ebay Madness

I love ebay almost as much as Marshalls. (I love Marshalls more because its an instant gratification thing, plus I don't have to pay shipping). This week for some reason the stars aligned and I managed to snag a lot of what was on my list of things I (mostly) need.

School bag/everyday tote (Its reminiscent of my Dooney and Bourke red patent leather tote I'm in love with. However, this one was a bit more within my budget and is still lovely): Nine West, new with tags, and $45 from $85.
Trouser jeans (just for fun): Seven for All Mankind, new with tags, $30 from $165.

Tops that are not T-shirts: BCBG Blouse, new without tags, 19.99 and assuming the original price was much higher.
Denim Shorts (I know, can you believe that I don't own a pair of well fitting denim shorts?? The closet clean out was crazy I tell you!): American Eagle denim shorts, $15 from $39.95.




Shirt dress: J. Crew shirt dress, $30 from something at least twice that. (This one had a little mix up in the mailing address, and should hopefully be on its way to me soon, hopefully before I leave for school. Crossed fingers!)


Black Pumps (These would've been helpful for my internship earlier this summer. Better late than never I guess): BCBG black pumps, new without tags, $19.99
My polyvore vest: BCBG Max Azria, new without tags, $21
All in all I think it was a pretty good haul this week. I'm so excited for fall! Now I just need to go by target and get some knee-high socks....






1 comment:

Cafe Fashionista said...

The Dooney and Bourke red bag has been on my wish list for years. Love the color! :)