8.17.2009

Fall Uniform

So of course because its 95 degrees here in New England, I'm starting to dream of all of the lovely fall clothes I'll be wearing when its time for school. Well, I'm starting to sort through my closet and pack up for school (leaving in two weeks! Time flies doesn't it?) and I'm already mentally pairing things together.
Here's what I've decided I'll be living in this fall and winter (just trade in the Helmut Lang and Dooney & Bourke for Urban Outfitters and Nine West and you've pretty much got it):
studying
studying by erind90 featuring F





Has anyone else noticed my love for that red patent leather Dooney & Bourke tote? I'm in the market for a new school bag, so I'm keeping my eyes open for a look alike. But please tell me that isn't a gorgeous, go with everything bag.

1 comment:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I too have been smitten with the red patent leather Dooney & Bourke Tote. It's just delicious. If I see anything similar, I will let you know ASAP.

Gorgeous sets you've created here - I want them all! :)