8.24.2009

My New Brass Knuckles

So I've told you that last year I lived in the Bronx right? So even though I'm moving my address to New York, New York this fall it seems only fitting that I'm strangely attracted to this ring.

I'm also loving all those double fingered rings out there, but I feel that this is a more inventive spin on a double finger, with a little more street cred thrown in for good measure. Of course, I'm a bit of a girly girl. There's nothing I love more than a well-placed ruffle or bow, and like I've mentioned before some of my favorite colors are purple and pink. HOWEVER, I still feel like if I decided to buy this from Bijules at Moxsie.com, that it would never leave my fingers.
Another ring at Moxsie.com that caught my eye was this ever so playful "slinky ring" by Meggie:



I will be the first to admit that this probably fits my style more than the brass knuckle rings, but sometimes the most interesting effect is created by having something a little clashing, no?

I honestly could not tell you why I don't have a bigger collection of rings. My collection at the moment consists of... zero. Yet I lust after them when I do see them and love the way they look on everyone else. I just can't seem to bring myself to spend money on something that I always bang up (I use my hands constantly through out the day in sports and my art classes) and I lose like its my job (I fidget a lot and play with anything on my hands and wrists). Perhaps rings are not something I should wear, and I'll just admire these from afar. *Sigh*

No comments: