9.16.2009

Fashion Week IV

I'm not going to lie. I only like Zac Posen because it reminds me of the 60's with a bit of 80's crazy. It's not really my personal style, but it sure looks like a lot of fun.

I think I have fuzzy on the brain. The color is perfect, the basket weave I'm not so sure about, and don't you want big, fuzzy, blue sleeves? It looks like muppet fur!

If dresses aren't your thing, trousers are big for fall and spring. If you're a strictly jeans girl I would suggest branching out into some chic and slouchy or tapered and cuffed trousers. These trousers are perfect, and paired with a ballet flat and white tank top are very "vacationing by the French Riviera".


These two go go dresses are just divine! How fun do they look? They also are not just sheer, but see through.


This is something that I would definitely wear. Very sleek, very chic. And what's that holding her scarf? A pin? A brooch?

Yes darlings, and its found pinned all over the models. What a cheeky brooch! I'll take three please!
Last but not least, the evening gown. I'm not usually one to advocate glittery or sequins as I find it looks tacky, but the cut and drape of this dress? Divine.


Key things: bright colors, sheer (make that see through) and mini skirts

No comments: