9.07.2009

The List

This week I love...
The Lens and The Mirror: Self Portraits from the Collection, running until November 15th at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
I find self portraits fascinating, it's like your own private interview with the artist.

The Acne.org regimen (I love you Dan!!)


"Watching Airplanes" by Gary Allen



Coney Island. There's really nowhere nicer to go on a warm autumn day, even if it is a little run down and skeevy. Except maybe Central Park but I walk by there every day so this is a special treat, and I love to imagine how gorgeous it must've been during its heyday in the late 1800's, early 1900's.

Guerlain Kohl in Terracotta. This would so be mine right now... except oh yeah, I'm on shopping ban. What's the date again? Is it October 5th yet?

No comments: