10.22.2009

Fast Fix


I was so annoyed, I was getting ready for work today, pulled on my favorite patterned tights from sock dreams and... there's a hole in them. Just a little one, but as we all know, even just a little hole in tights quickly can get out of control.
What's a girl to do?
Here's my fast and dirty solution for that inevitable panty-hose run. Just dab some clear nail polish on it, pinch it together until it dries, then put another coat. I'm not sure how long the fix lasts but so far I've gotten through about four wears on another set of tights without the tiny run getting bigger so we'll see...
And by the way, that's a picture of my favorite tights at the moment. They're Sally Dotted Diamond tights from http://www.sockdreams.com/, its a great website for socks, tights, leggings and other leg related wear. (and P.S. the shipping's always free! which is always nice to see from a website)

No comments: