11.05.2009

Score!!!

I've been working more hours than I'd like this past week (I figure I'm paying it forward because I'm going to need ALL the people I'm covering for now to cover for me over the holidays. Good karma right?)
The good part of the situation is that I had some cash left over. So I did a bit of ebaying.
Ebay and Etsy are really my preferred places to shop, and I'd like to say my ebaying skills are pretty decent, so here's what I nabbed this week:



This Diane Von Furstenburg "Domina" dress in pink, new with tags. Original price: $365

Ebay price: $70

Theory boyfriend blazer, new without tags. Original price: $385

Ebay price: $39.99

I probably shouldn't have bid for this dress (it wasn't on my list) but still... check out how cute the print is!and my closet always has room for another jersey wrap dress.

Lilly Pulitzer wrap dress, worn once. Original price: $150

Ebay price: $20

Total: $129.99

Which would've bought me approximately a sleeve (maybe half of the other sleeve too) of the Theory blazer on retail.

I'm so excited for the mail to come this week.

No comments: