11.15.2009

Transition


As I said, I'm in a bit of a transitional period at the moment. Some what-not has been happening at work that has given me that "it's time" feeling to find something else.

However, I believe that everything happens for a reason and this might be a swift kick in the rear for me to go find something more pertinent.


I figure in the next couple months I'll take a look around, drop off some resumes. Something in fashion or design, perhaps website maintenance, something in magazines, something with a design firm like I did before. Maybe a store buyer?

Obviously these are more internship ideas, and obviously (as usual) I don't even have a clue what I'm doing :) Just keeping my eyes open and a resume in my bag. That's my usual game plan that's worked pretty well so far.

But if anyone has any tips or suggestions for how to start in fashion, since I've really only worked with branding and graphic design firms, they're welcome.

Or you know, life advice. That's always helpful too.


Thanks,

Erin

No comments: