12.31.2009

Happy New Year's!


Happy New Year's everyone, I just finished writing up my resolutions and figured I'd share them with you.

I try to keep them as reasonable and incremental as possible so that I might actually follow through and then I can build on them next year!

Fun fact: it takes at least 8 weeks to build or break a habit. So once you get over that two month hump you're golden.

Next year I will:

- Eat fruits and veggies with every meal (and not just apples and green beans). I will only eat meat for one meal a day.

- Buy flowers for the apartment.

- Sign up for a boxing class, because I've always wanted to try.

- Try to do something new each week, such as all those museum shows I wanted to see.

- Wear more color.

- Find time to read books for fun.

- Say yes more often.

photo thanks to Velo Steve

No comments: