12.23.2009

SURPRISE!


I'm that girl who can never keep exciting secrets. Sad, bad secrets I can keep to my grave, but happy, exciting secrets .... I can never keep those secrets for longer than about 2.5 seconds.

So exciting news! (for me) I have a small internship with College Fashion!

I suppose it isn't supposed to be unveiled until January 1st, but I couldn't wait that long :)

Starting in January I'll be doing small guest posts over at College Fashion about all the stuff you know and love over here (yes, the attitude comes included. I really can't do much about that).


Big shout out to Zephyr of College Fashion! Sorry for ruining the surprise! Thanks for the awesome opportunity!
photo thanks to we heart it

1 comment:

♥ Marta from With Love... said...

Congratulations :) that is very exciting!!!

xo,Marta
www.withlovegabrielle.com
www.livbyaulit.com/blog