1.13.2010

BTW


I completely spaced on you guys, and forgot to tell you about my new job!

Well, actually I was worried about jinxing it so I wanted to wait until I signed the contract.

Is that strange?

Anyway, je suis travaille a la Loft en Times Square!! (I'm working at the Loft in Times Square for all you English speaking people. Sorry, I get excited and I start talking in awful French. It happens.)


Why this is awesome:


The pay is good always a plus


The work environment seems really friendly, as well as my new manager who has the coolest accent ever (I think it's Swedish. Don't quote me on that)


It's not as skeevy as the last place I worked is it just me or are dinner restaurants always a little skeevy to work at?


I'm working with clothes! AWESOME. Because if there's one thing I love more than shopping, it's helping other people shop. I like to live vicariously through people that way :)



Anyway, everything works out.

No comments: