1.20.2010

The Perks

Disheartening news ladies. I was so excited to be able to use my employee discount at The Loft, especially since they're having a buy one get one 50% off right now. So mentally I was already stacking things in my cart, such as this dress:

and this one:


and this jacket:

and these boyfriend jeans:



But unfortunately, they just don't seem to fit my build.
Farewell, dreams of buying $100 dresses for $20. I guess I'll be sticking with the shoes and accessories.

Good news is that means I'm starting a fund to buy a new bag (and to fund my endless search for the perfect leather jacket). I figure the fact that the stock does not fit me certainly cuts down on the temptation factor (trust me, this is a good thing). So I've been looking for a medium sized, colorful, cross body bag.





Liz Clairborne Jackie bag at Zappos


I've been eyeing this one lately, and it's only $102.24! Gotta love sale items at Zappos. Not to mention that Zappos, and my other favorite store: Need Supply co., have the best customer service around.

No comments: