1.16.2010

Wish List

Starting to think about spring, and spending my saturday lounging about, imaginary shopping (aka things to buy when the paycheck comes in).
What's on my wishlist at the moment?
So glad you asked.



Rosalind Crop Cardi
My closet always has room for another cardigan, and I love the quirky trompe l'oeil pattern on this one.




Classiques Entier "Cosmo" Jacket
For a pop of color in a sort of parisian style. Also a good coat for those in between spring days.



Ann Taylor Loft Drawstring Anorak
So since I've been working at the loft I've been staring at this coat on the mannequin. It's probably the one thing in the whole store that I'm whole-heartedly salivating on.



ASOS Maxi Dress
See why I need this here.



Aerie Striped Tee
This is one of those basics that I just haven't found the perfect one until now. Long sleeves, thin navy stripe, boat neck, slim cut, perfect.



Butter by Nadia Signature Jersey Dress
I like dresses and skirts. Like a lot.
The only thing I love more? When they're made of jersey.
Why do I love this dress beyond reason? Because it's like a bazillion favorite dresses in one.

No comments: