2.16.2010

Fall Runway I

In case you've been living under a rock, it's fall fashion week everyone!
While my usual favorite designers haven't shown yet (Victor & Rolf and Maison Martin Margiela for the concept, Burberry and Yves Saint Laurent for outfit ideas)A few other designers have caught my eye.

I'm loving Tahari's collection for Fall.


The first model: The hood and the whole outfit looks so comfy yet chic.
The second model: This really appeals to my inner catholic school girl rebel.
The third model: This is just so Euro-chic to me. I love the play of textures: fur, tweed, silk... it just needs some leather.



Bear with me because these three looks are a little different.
However, here's the closet inspiration I'm getting from this show, and yes I will totally be rocking this look now and later.
Oh and btw, soooo excited to see that my over the knee boots are still hot for next fall. I've worn the poor things into the ground, but they have become my new butt-kicking boots (a very necessary part of any girls wardrobe) so I think getting them resoled again is worth it.

No comments: