7.28.2010

Testing...

So I've been playing around with my black top, and here's a few things I've come up with.

The sales girl suggested  wearing it over a tank top, which is simple and cute, but nothing too thrilling.


I'm much more interested in putting it over my bajillion t-shirt dresses, which I think looks pretty cool, especially with tank dresses since the whole bustier over a shirt thing looks sort of juvenile to me.
I'd probably put a cardigan or jacket over it also.


This is how I originally intended to wear it. Pencil skirt and killer heels, maybe some red lipstick. Awesome Saturday night outfit.
I really wouldn't suggest it for first dates though.


Other than that I like the look of it with a high-waisted skirt. I'd probably like it with high-waisted trousers or pants too, but I honestly don't own any.



Basically I learned it works as long as you aren't showing your belly button.

And if worst comes to worst, I've got an awesome costume for Halloween this year as Cat Woman (just add mask).

1 comment:

Marta from With Love... said...

Those looks are fantastic, I think that the top is very versatile :)

-Marta