8.24.2010

Malia Mills Sample Sale

Exciting news everyone!
The company that I interned with over the summer, Malia Mills, is hosting a sample sale August 25-27, so if you're in the new york area definitely head over for a peek.

I'm not just saying this because I worked with them for four months, but not only are these a lovely group of ladies, but these are also some seriousily fabulous swim suits.

I had to pick up at least one suit while working for them (and several dresses, their sports wear designer Erin makes some to die for pieces) and so I got the Siren swimsuit pictured below.

It's comfortable, adjustable, wears very well (no issues with bagging or stretching or pulling yet!) plus I don't think I've ever gotten so many cries of "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SUIT??!".
Plus if it ever does break, I can send it back to Malia Mills for free repairs. Sweet.

So anyway, here's the info below. I'm definitely planning on stopping by, if only to chat with the ladies.

See you there!
Malia Mills is hosting the ultimate swimwear celebration! For three days, find favorite styles from seasons past for $50-$100 bucks a piece at our annual Summer Sample Sale. Choose from fun colors like Movie Star, Romeo, Sage and more in Malia Mills fabulous-fitting signature styles! (Keep your eyes peeled for our bargain bin as low as $5)


We will also have some special deals on ready-to-wear and accessories!


Check out our website... http://www.maliamills.com/


When? Wednesday through Friday, August 25th through 27th from 10 am to 6 pm


Where? Malia Mills, 263 West 38th St, Floor 16, between 7th and 8th Avenues.


We Accept- Cash, Visa, Mastercard and AMEX

No comments: