8.27.2010

Pattern

If I had to pick a pattern that I just can't seem to get enough of, it would have to be stripes.
Maybe even over my love of leopard print.
Maybe.
The thing is, big cat spots definitely add a bit of sass to my closet. There's nothing that makes me purr quite like a pair of gorgeous leopard print heels or ballet flats.

However, stripes loooovveee my figure. Put horizontal stripes on me and suddenly I've got curves like Bridgette Bardot (that's what I like to think anyway ;) ) I know from dressing clients that most women shy away from horizontal stripes, because they have curves to spare and don't need to accentuate them any more.
Me and stripes however? They love me. And I love them. And they love me for lovin' them and I love them for lovin' me. And we love each other. And that's cause none of us got enough love in our childhoods.
And that's show biz kid. *

So today, let's take a moment and appreciate stripes.

stripes


* Thankyou Roxie Hart

1 comment:

Marta from With Love... said...

I am a stripes addict, can never get enough of them :)

Marta