10.15.2010

L.L. Bean Just Got Cool

Shoes: Franco Sarto
Jeans: Seven for All Mankind
Shirt: L.L. Bean Signature (What?!)
Lips: Bourjois  "Lovely Rouge"

So... yea. I'm just as confused as you probably are. Remember L.L. Bean backpacks, the one's with your initials when you were like, 5?
They've definitely stepped it up a notch. I'd been eyeing this button down for a while, it's soft and slightly sheer and a perfect slouchy fit.

Except that, you know, it's from L.L. Bean for god sakes!

But I think I should just learn that fashion is fashion no matter if it comes from the attic, the thrift store, Chanel , or L.L. Bean.

From my experience with this shirt: it's a great fit, washes and wears well (so far), great quality especially for the price, and they had fast shipping and great customer service.

A+ L.L. Bean, I will definitely be back for that toggle driving coat I saw.

The lesson? Don't be a label snob. It's bad for your health.

If you're interested as well, you can check them out at their new line: L.L. Bean Signature.


No comments: