11.26.2010

Ten

I'm not going to lie that I'm a little envious of those girls that have the perfect capsule wardrobe: ten pieces lined up on a single rolling rack.
Unfortunately, living in the North East the weather doesn't quite cooperate for such a wardrobe, and being young I'm still experimenting and playing with new trends.
But if I wasn't broiling in the summer and freezing in the winter, and I was more settled into my style, my perfect capsule wardrobe would be:









Of course, supplementing all of this with belts, scarves, and jewelery.

If I'm being honest with myself I realize that I might quickly become bored with only ten items in my closet.

Minimalism is definitely an aesthetic and philosophy that is very disciplined, and perhaps when I'm older and more settled in my skin and style I would attempt to go fully minimalist.

At the moment however I'll keep my style and wardrobe merely pared down, but I feel like making this list is a good exercise to remind myself of what is actually necessary.


No comments: