12.20.2010

Wish List

It's almost Christmas and I finally got a chance to head down into the village for some Christmas shopping.

Visited a few boutiques in St. Marks, stopped by the Strand, perused Max Brenner's Chocolate by the Bald Man, and checked out the Union Square market.
Done.
Also dropped some stuff off at a new tailor, I still love Laura & Melinda with all my heart, but he's gotten so busy (word about a good tailor travels fast) and he hasn't had a chance to hire help yet. We will see how the new guy does.

I also get so excited around this time of year, seeing all of the other blogger's wish-lists. It's a daily dose of eye-candy.

As for my Christmas wish list?

If I get any of these goodies under the tree, I will be very happy.

Clockwise from top left:

ASOS wool peg pant, Land's End sailor tee, Lord and Taylor pyramid studs, Shiseido lash enamel mascara, LAMB leather mix pant, ASOS pussybow blouse, J. Crew Paulina ballet flats

Center:

Clarisonic Mia skincare brush


So tell me, what's on your wish-list this Christmahannukwanza?

No comments: