3.14.2011

Favorite Fall 2011 Trends

I know, I know, we're just trying to get through until spring right now. But it's still freezing, so I need a little excitement to get me through winter's last death march until spring.
Plus, it never hurts to plan for next season when the sale merch is still out on the rack, am I right?

So here's what I'm super excited for in fall 2011:

Ponchos and Capes
Because I love my modcloth cape with a passion. I seem to just have a love affair with voluminously fugly things : )



Thigh High Slits
Because I got legs, and legs love thigh slits. Enough said.



Tuxedos 
I have a small love affair with masculine tailoring, and tuxedos are no exception. Perhaps I'll find the perfect razor cut black tuxedo jacket next season.



Peplums
This might actually give me some real curves and hips, not to mention balance out my shoulders. Here's to trends that give figure-flattering options.



Fur and Shearling
Loved it this season, and I'm still excited to see it going strong for next season. I'm on the look out for the perfect shearling coat.


No comments: