3.10.2011

Let's Get Political

I figure this is my blog, I can post about things I like and things I find important. One issue that's near and dear to my heart is planned parenthood and sex education for various reasons.

I really truly believe that a lot of heart-ache could have been avoided for me and for those close to me if only we had had more information, but unfortunately the government isn't too thrilled about the idea that Americans have sex.
Yes we do.
Fact.

And I'm very upset by the thought that they are trying to cut funding for planned parenthood entirely, when it's such a little thing and can make such a big change in so many people's lives. We should be providing more funding, not less.

So take a moment, check out this political promo video, and repost it somewhere else if you feel as strongly as I do about this issue.

1 comment:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Sometimes it's better to have the truth straight from the horse's mouth - so to speak. This could definitely be an influential video if it was seen by more people. :)